• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The new addition

denali

Ok, so you may have all seen my thread about getting an other dog. I went ahead and took the plunge.
he came MUCH sooner then expected, but my breeder, who i spent forever finding and is brilliant, (I got my first cavalier- a tri boy- from him) said they had a tri boy that was unspoken for that i could take when he was 8 weeks !
He had two brothers and a sister, a tri brother, a blenheim boy and a blenheim girl.

I took it as a sign that it was meant to be and that he was meant to be with me.
So he came home MUCH sooner than I was planning to have a second, but i am glad i did.

This is Deniki.
He is 9 weeks old :)

As for the name, Deniki is a place along the Kokoda trail :) So i am keeping a little theme :)
Now my next cav will be a black and tan ;)
http://www.kokodatreks.com/history/majorbattlesofthekokodacampaign/attackondeniki.cfm
http://kokoda.commemoration.gov.au/into-the-mountains/falling-back-to-deniki.php

Kokoda isn't too sure of him still, i don't blame him, Deniki just bites him all of the time, but they have had moments of play so i dont doubt that they will be friends :)

Without further blabbering, Here he is. Mr 'Sneaky' Deniki.

Sleepy Deniki

My boys

So cute! They are going to have so much fun together and you are going to have so much fun watching them have so much fun!:fool:

Deniki is adorable. Can't wait to hear about all his adventures with Kokoda. I can't believe how much Kokoda looks like BellaMia!

Thank you everyone :)
He is sure keeping me on my toes!

Deniki is adorable. Can't wait to hear about all his adventures with Kokoda. I can't believe how much Kokoda looks like BellaMia!
Kokoda does look like BellaMia! He even has the same little socks that she does :)
I think of him as a puppy everytime i see a pic of your girl.

Back