Thread: Picking up Puppy 6/19

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Picking up Puppy 6/19

After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!! I am over the moon! Our black and tan male I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roopup View Post
    After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!! I am over the moon! Our black and tan male I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

What happy news! June 19 will be here before you know it! post pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like

That is wonderful news!!!!!!!! We are going to add a new pup to our family sometimes next year, I'm willing to fly anywhere in the US to pick up and bring home a pup. It might sound extreme to some people but its so worth it, good call
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Bosco flew from Texas to NYC in a crate with another CKC. I picked him up at the airport. All went very well. Had lots of discussion with the breeder prior to having him shipped, and had a friend who had two CKC's from this same breeder, so I felt confident about the pup and the breeder.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! And I will post pictures as soon as I pick him up!!! I can't wait to have him!