• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Picking up Puppy 6/19

roopup

After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!!:p:p:p I am over the moon! Our black and tan male :D I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!!:p:p:p I am over the moon! Our black and tan male :D I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

What happy news! June 19 will be here before you know it! post pictures!!

That is wonderful news!!!!!!!! We are going to add a new pup to our family sometimes next year, I'm willing to fly anywhere in the US to pick up and bring home a pup. It might sound extreme to some people but its so worth it, good call :)

Bosco flew from Texas to NYC in a crate with another CKC. I picked him up at the airport. All went very well. Had lots of discussion with the breeder prior to having him shipped, and had a friend who had two CKC's from this same breeder, so I felt confident about the pup and the breeder.

Back