• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oppa Cavi Style!

I think you all have heard of "Psy" from Gangnam Style and Gentleman but have you heard a new Gangnam Style.Today I went on YouTube the best website videoing in the world.Anyway as I was saying it is such a awesome website,and so I saw a cool video of cavaliers doing gangnam style and I laughed my head off!!!!It was so good and funny.I showed my mom when she got home and she said "That person would've taken a long time making it.So I liked sharing my little story with you if you loved what I said I'll put what to type in at the bottom.Please tell me and others what you thought about it and I will look for more!!!!

It is called "Oppa Cavalier Style" it is the one with the 3 cavi's in hats on a beach.!!!!

Thank-You!

Sincerely Mr Kingsley
:D:D:D

Back