Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Darling Coco

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our Darling Coco

Our darling Coco,

Coco was a poorly abandoned little girl when she came to us only 16 months ago. In a very short time Coco established herself and ruled the roost, she kept all her furry friends in place and made sure all humans did exactly what she wanted. The evening Coco arrived she hopped onto a chair at the dinner table waiting to be served her supper.

Coco from the start had advanced mvd disease which progressed into heart failure last October, she was under the care of a wonderful cardiologist who played every trick in the book as far as medication was concerned.

Coco's heart was so big it crushed her trachea and the struggle became too much for her. Coco loved her life and had the most amazing will and strength to live her life to the full.

Fighting to the end, this cruel disease got the better of her, on Friday we had to let her go.

Our Darling Coco has broken our hearts, we loved her dearly. Sleep Peacefully Sweet Coco.

Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I was hoping not to see this post. I'm so sorry. You said Coco's heart was so big it crushed her trachea - that's so sad, but also such a beautiful analogy for such a wonderful little girl with such a big heart. You have written such a heart-breakingly beautiful tribute to her.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry Tania rest peacefully little Coco...
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to read this. You have been through so much with this special little girl and your love for her will live on in your memories. You have written such a beautiful tribute to her. Rest in peace sweet Coco.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Our hearts are breaking for you Tania and Graham, Coco was so very precious, we have all become attached to her from your stories and wonderful photos. Coco was such a character, she changed all your lives, and brought so much happiness - and laughter at her antics! - and love.

It's cruel that she was taken from you too soon - that someone else had the pleasure of her younger, healthier years, and you were left to pick up the pieces as she got older and poorly.

Thinking of you all xx
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

This is hearbreaking, i feel so saddened for your loss, but glad that the short time you had coco, was the best ever for all of you, words cannot descibe the relationship with have with these amazing creatures, but everyone is unique, your tribute to coco was beautiful, but coco was so lucky to have such a wonderful family, to love her, god bless you sweet girl, Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of all of you. Nanette xxxx
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like

Tania Im so sorry to read this.

Thoughts are with you and your family. What a beautiful stunning girl she was.

Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Coco was a beautiful girl, and obviously so lucky to have a family love her like you did. Although it was for a shorter time than you would have wanted, it is clear that you touched her life as much as she touched yours. What a lovely tribute to a lovely companion.

Our thoughts are with you, your family, and your angel.
    Krista
    Flynn, Cavalier, Nov 12, 2012
    Tinkerbell, Tabby Cat, April 1, 2005

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. - Bernard Williams

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

A pain in my heart and a tear in my eye for Coco ,and heaps of thanks for giving this little one
    a place in their house and a place in their heart for the 16 months she came to stay .

Brian and The FlowerCavs
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

11. Thanks Nix105 thanked for this post