• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Darling Coco

Tania

Our darling Coco,

Coco was a poorly abandoned little girl when she came to us only 16 months ago. In a very short time Coco established herself and ruled the roost, she kept all her furry friends in place and made sure all humans did exactly what she wanted. The evening Coco arrived she hopped onto a chair at the dinner table waiting to be served her supper.

936153_552762551431118_1798513700_n.jpg

Coco from the start had advanced mvd disease which progressed into heart failure last October, she was under the care of a wonderful cardiologist who played every trick in the book as far as medication was concerned.

Coco's heart was so big it crushed her trachea and the struggle became too much for her. Coco loved her life and had the most amazing will and strength to live her life to the full.

Fighting to the end, this cruel disease got the better of her, on Friday we had to let her go.

944548_552763151431058_298201883_n.jpg

Our Darling Coco has broken our hearts, we loved her dearly. Sleep Peacefully Sweet Coco.

941452_552764064764300_1017230403_n.jpg

Oh, I was hoping not to see this post. I'm so sorry. You said Coco's heart was so big it crushed her trachea - that's so sad, but also such a beautiful analogy for such a wonderful little girl with such a big heart. You have written such a heart-breakingly beautiful tribute to her.

I'm so sorry to read this. You have been through so much with this special little girl and your love for her will live on in your memories. You have written such a beautiful tribute to her. Rest in peace sweet Coco. *ng*l

Our hearts are breaking for you Tania and Graham, Coco was so very precious, we have all become attached to her from your stories and wonderful photos. Coco was such a character, she changed all your lives, and brought so much happiness - and laughter at her antics! - and love.

It's cruel that she was taken from you too soon - that someone else had the pleasure of her younger, healthier years, and you were left to pick up the pieces as she got older and poorly.

Thinking of you all xx

This is hearbreaking, i feel so saddened for your loss, but glad that the short time you had coco, was the best ever for all of you, words cannot descibe the relationship with have with these amazing creatures, but everyone is unique, your tribute to coco was beautiful, but coco was so lucky to have such a wonderful family, to love her, god bless you sweet girl, Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx *ng*l

Tania Im so sorry to read this.

Thoughts are with you and your family. What a beautiful stunning girl she was.

:hug::hug:

Coco was a beautiful girl, and obviously so lucky to have a family love her like you did. Although it was for a shorter time than you would have wanted, it is clear that you touched her life as much as she touched yours. What a lovely tribute to a lovely companion.

Our thoughts are with you, your family, and your angel.

Hi

A pain in my heart and a tear in my eye for Coco ,and heaps of thanks for giving this little one
a place in their house and a place in their heart for the 16 months she came to stay .

Brian and The FlowerCavs

So sorry to read about you losing Coco. I remember the picture of her in the snow from the calendar competition. She was such a beautiful girl. It looks like she was quite the character too, with her choosing her place right with you at the table :) Even in a short time, these special little dogs can really steal your heart. Thinking of you and Coco

Oh no, just seen this post, so sorry to hear that Coco lost the battle, thoughts are with you at this sad time. RIP little angel

Only just seem this post. So very sorry for your loss. A very special little girl and obviously much loved x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I'm so late on this.

Coco sounds like she was a wonderful character who you enjoyed so very much. I'm sorry it's been such a short trip you've made with her, but I am SURE she had a wonderful life with you all. Thanks for giving her this last year.

Thinking of you all.

Back