• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dandelions

rubles

This has to be a first. The weather is warming and dandelions are poking their heads up. So as I'm digging them up and discarding them, Charlie thinks they're treats and is gobbling up the roots. Delicious he signals as he runs off so I can't take them away.

Oh my goodness! My new puppy girl Velvet, tries to eat Dadelions too! I thought she just had strange taste! Bentley looks at her with that head tilt when she tries to eat them, like she is the weirdest pup he has ever seen lol. Hubs dug them up too and she has been looking for them bummed out ever since, she keeps sniffing at the area that they were growing in, with that look of despair. God she is cute!

Back