Post Thanks / Like

Heart breaking......poor little thing

Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

broken hearted to see this beautiful breed looking like this

Post Thanks / Like

This has been upsetting me all day. I can't bear the thought that this little dog never knew what love was. I just hope someone held him close as he passed away. Someone has had this dog for some time and I hope someone who knows something comes forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is there a link to this story? It just pulls up a picture
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he finds a loving home now. Looks like wherever he was before (clearly not walking around much with the state of those nails) was not a good situation. Maybe he can now be blessed with a new start
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have read elsewhere that the poor old boy collapsed as a result of the state he was in, so the vet reluctantly made the decision to give him his wings. R.I.P. sweet boy. How I hope they find the person(s) who let this happen to you.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like

Please see below the message left on FB from the RSPCA officer who found this poor dog. Seems to be a suspicion that this was an old stud dog. So very sad. I also understand that this officer stroked and held this poor boy at his journey end. Some comfort at least. Something needs to change in this country to stop this disgusting treatment of dogs.

Here's what he had to say ....

I've read each and every post on here and I've been astounded by the amount of people offering to pay for this guys treatment and to offer him a loving home. Thank you very much for such great support, hopefully one thing will come from this and that's education talk to everyone you know about this incident. This may have been a stud dog or may even have just been bought as a pup from a farm years ago and left to rot in a cage. We see it all to often, This owner may have spent 500 quid on this dog but then won't afford him the basic love and care required. It is too easy to get a dog now of your choice of breed. There are hundreds of people throughout the UK making thousands and thousands out of this market. Ans yes the dogs including this one are the victims. If you here of someone vying a dog from a breeder ask them why, where from, have you seen the parent dogs? What condition where they in, environmental conditions? Etc etc I'm forever hearing people being met in car parks to pick up there new pup that they've 'ordered' on the internet. Then they are surprised when they get it home and it won't eat and is lethargic and then dies overnight. This happening on a daily basis. I know there has been over 3000 shares of this page. It would be great if it could be the start of something to turn the tides. If people stop buying these dogs people will eventually realize there is no money in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by team bella View Post
    Please see below the message left on FB from the RSPCA officer who found this poor dog. Seems to be a suspicion that this was an old stud dog. So very sad. I also understand that this officer stroked and held this poor boy at his journey end. Some comfort at least. Something needs to change in this country to stop this disgusting treatment of dogs.

Here's what he had to say ....

I've read each and every post on here and I've been astounded by the amount of people offering to pay for this guys treatment and to offer him a loving home. Thank you very much for such great support, hopefully one thing will come from this and that's education talk to everyone you know about this incident. This may have been a stud dog or may even have just been bought as a pup from a farm years ago and left to rot in a cage. We see it all to often, This owner may have spent 500 quid on this dog but then won't afford him the basic love and care required. It is too easy to get a dog now of your choice of breed. There are hundreds of people throughout the UK making thousands and thousands out of this market. Ans yes the dogs including this one are the victims. If you here of someone vying a dog from a breeder ask them why, where from, have you seen the parent dogs? What condition where they in, environmental conditions? Etc etc I'm forever hearing people being met in car parks to pick up there new pup that they've 'ordered' on the internet. Then they are surprised when they get it home and it won't eat and is lethargic and then dies overnight. This happening on a daily basis. I know there has been over 3000 shares of this page. It would be great if it could be the start of something to turn the tides. If people stop buying these dogs people will eventually realize there is no money in it.

Fine words - very sensible and true too, but isn't he locking the stable door after the horse has gone? We seem to find most people who join lists like this join after they have got their prized puppy, rather than before, which is when they really need some advice.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK