Thread: Harvey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harvey

suddendly but peacefully Harvey was taken from us by the angels yesterday 7/5/13, while in my arms. I have no words to express how I feel. He was almost ( years old, but was taken by a illness that I wouldnt wish on anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for you loss of Harvey.....but thankful that he was safe in your arms as you gave him back to God....run free Harvey!
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. 8 years old is too young to lose Harvey and MVD is such a horrible disease. I'm happy you were able to be there to comfort him at the end. Rest in peace sweet Harvey.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you lost Harvey. He knew love and comfort in your arms till the end. RIP sweet Harvey.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this, its just so traumatic to lose a pet, and yes you are so right, a terrible disease, but you were there for him, and cared and loved him, he,s at peace now. God bless you all. Karen, Ruby and Sadie

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain of losing your little Harvey will be hard to bear, but be strong. He was in the arms of someone who loved him the most, when he left, and please take comfort from that. My thoughts are with you and your family x x
    Lynne x
    Little Ted Bear - Ruby Boy Born December 8th 2012
    Beautiful Megan - Black & Tan. Left us 18th January 2013. My heart and soul.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry about your loss. No words can bring the comfort needed when you lose a dear pet so early in life.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010