• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey

Kelz

suddendly but peacefully Harvey was taken from us by the angels yesterday 7/5/13, while in my arms. I have no words to express how I feel. He was almost ( years old, but was taken by a illness that I wouldnt wish on anyone.

So sorry for you loss of Harvey.....but thankful that he was safe in your arms as you gave him back to God....run free Harvey!

I'm so sorry. 8 years old is too young to lose Harvey and MVD is such a horrible disease. I'm happy you were able to be there to comfort him at the end. Rest in peace sweet Harvey.

So sorry to hear this, its just so traumatic to lose a pet, and yes you are so right, a terrible disease, but you were there for him, and cared and loved him, he,s at peace now. God bless you all. Karen, Ruby and Sadie *ng*l

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain of losing your little Harvey will be hard to bear, but be strong. He was in the arms of someone who loved him the most, when he left, and please take comfort from that. My thoughts are with you and your family x x

Back