Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 dogs better than 1?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

those were great questions, and all ones that i have been wondering about for a while, so it was great to see so many positive and really helpful answers. i would love a little pal for teddy, but we will probably wait til next year when i hopefully finish work (and start doing my own thing at home.

we will probably go straight back to teddys breader family for our next addition. might not be a puppy though, although teddy is really good we might not be so lucky next time.

im

im very excited for you, and i cant wait to hear how it goes x
    Lynne x
    Little Ted Bear - Ruby Boy Born December 8th 2012
    Beautiful Megan - Black & Tan. Left us 18th January 2013. My heart and soul.

Post Thanks / Like

Two is always better than one! . Lady was 6 months old when I brought home 3 year old Gracie. Getting an older dog made the transition much easier, since Lady was still a puppy. They keep each other company, play together, and lick each others eye goop .
    Courtney
    Lady (1.5 year old tricolour) & Gracie (4 year old blenheim)
    "Happiness is a warm puppy" - Charles M. Schulz

Post Thanks / Like

Denali: I too loved your photos. When I clicked on one of them I was sent to your flickr site with even more heartwarming photos. Cavaliers are absolutely adorable.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi- I am new to the site and I see you have 4 Cavs! So I was hoping you could give me some insight to owning 4 dogs. I have 3 my beloved tri boy (Winston) hes 8 and (Lily)blen she 9 years old and also great but shes a very old 9 just likes to sleep and eat and kiss .We just added a new puppy hes a blen boy 15 weeks its been almost a month and my precious loving sweet dogs completely ignore the baby ! I'm considering getting another puppy so they can have each other to grow old with and play with.of course my breeder has a adorable tri that I could get next month. I forgot how much work a puppy is either that or I'm getting old guess that's how my dogs feel! After reading all the info on this site I have been very lucky with their health . I have bought them all from the same breeder and never had one problem with my dogs ever with anything except bad breath. Any insight to having a huge crew ? I have always had 2 cavs I think its better for them to have a friend when we aren't home as Im sure yours are like all the rest they don't like being alone .