• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Weeing indoors

Pelempone

Jemima had her lady bits removed on Monday. Since then she has wee'd in the house a few times. She always asked to go out before.
Connected? In the meantime, I am beating her with a newspaper!;)

Please tell me your joking about beating her with a newspaper? Cavaliers and many other breeds of dog do much better with positive train methods. Yes, she is sore in that area and it could be connected. Talk to your vet first personally I would want to rule out any medical problems. Plus she is young and back steps are normal in any puppy...hang in there.
Good Luck and let us know:)

I only beat her after I rubbed her nose in it! <grin />.

Thanks for the reply. I think it may be connected. She's had a big couple of weeks. I went away for a week and my husband looked after her. Then as soon as I got back I sent her to the vet's.

She is being pretty good, and has recovered well.

Penny

ah . . . the newspaper, a reference to sir ian dunbar i think. :eek: as our babies are of close age, i recognise it , we probably read it at the same time. cant tell you how many times i reached for that newspaper and mentally slapped myselt with it lol Teddy does it sometimes. he is so good but sometimes at times of stress, excitement or just being ignored, i get the wee of attention.

Back