• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Winston 6 1/2 weeks after surgery.

Rdituro

Winston is doing great. We did start Amantadine at night. He was groomed yesterday after 2 months he really needed it. He feels so much better now that he's clean. So with addition of the Amantadine I was able to take away his afternoon Gabapentin & Tramadol. So our routine now is Gabapentin & Tramadol twice a day, Amantadine once at night & omeprazole once a day. His scratching is worse in the morning but by afternoon he's feeling much better. Dr Glass said he needs a lot of time but he can resume his normal life. The dr is very happy with the way he healed & his range of motion & no loss of feeling or weakness. As of right now I am very glad I did the surgery.

Back