Thread: Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!

How do you get other cavalier owners to be friends with you???

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where you live but US has different cavalier meetups that anyone can attend. You can go to Meetup.com and see if there is one in your area. Also by joining a club you can meet friends that way.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a Meetup.com group about an hour from me, they are SO nice and meeting other cavalier parents is a blast. Where I live there are not a lot of cavaliers (at least not walking the streets/parks) so its rare to just see one, but when I do I stop This drives my family crazy because yes I have pulled over the car to meet a cavalier I have even had some luck with shows (there is a large show here me every spring) so check CKCS.org to see if there is a chapter near you...these are show people but they are willing to chat about their dogs non-stop just like us crazy people here I have noticed the people who own cavaliers are a lot alike in that we are all just a touch CC cavalier crazy :0
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras