• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Dog Bar/Elton and Kennedy

anniemac

ypy9u6um.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww, really cute. :flwr:Elton is as adorable as ever! You all look like best buds. I remember you writing about Kennedy having some problems, MVD I think. How's he doing?

Awwwwwwwwww, really cute. :flwr:Elton is as adorable as ever! You all look like best buds. I remember you writing about Kennedy having some problems, MVD I think. How's he doing?

Actually, Kennedy is having anesthesia tomorrow and they are putting a camera down his nose/throat. Not sure of all the details but cardiologist has looked things over again and since Kennedy has had 3 seizures and has stopped breathing, they now believe this is best. It is not related to his heart poor baby.

Back