• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buster Incredibowl

MomObvious

http://www.amazon.com/Buster-Incredibowl-Small-Lime-Dark/dp/B003XLCJJI

Does anyone have one of these? Do you like it/hate it? We are in need of a new spaniel bowl and I can across this on amazon.
We used to own a stainless spaniel bowl but my husband killed it:mad: don't ask:shock: I'm afraid to buy a ceramic one since Mr. Monster is the CEO of making sure the dogs have fresh water. Right now Fletcher is drinking out of a regular bowl and oh man the wet ears:yuk:

Melissa

We use them here! had them for our cocker spaniels years ago, and more recently bought more for our cavaliers...I like them because they don't make a noise on the stone floors; they really do help stop frantic eating (which is why we got them initially) and for the cavvies they do the job of keeping their ears one each side of the bowl :cool: we have the small ones which hold plenty. The only drawback so far is that you have to be really careful when washing them; as you shouldn't leave food to dry hard. Scrubbing the bowls can damage the surface and let mould and stuff in....:yikes we 'lost' one like that when I discovered that my husband was scrubbing them with an abrasive cleaner............so now I rinse straightaway and fill with soapy water, clean out gently with a soft cloth and dry ready for next meal. I don't use them for water though, but expect this would be fine. Hope this helps.

Back