• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

happy 5th birthday louie

lindylou

today is my louie 5th birthday and i love you more than words can say
louie is the most quiet loving boy i have ever had
hear are some photos i took yesterday in between the rain showers
8881001820_41c7e37d57_z.jpg

8881001958_f9f48385b3_z.jpg

8881002130_14ab12b579_z.jpg

8881026724_a186653ab6_z.jpg

Happy Birthday Louie!

I am going to print out his picture and take it to my groomer. I can see he has had a haircut recently, and I just posted this morning about what to ask for. I think Louie's cut will work fine, and I'm sure all the hair will be back come September.

joan

hi joandesan
thank you for the kind words about louie's hair cut i cut him myself i give him a number 2 and i give him a short skirt along the sides
saves me money

hi joandesan
thank you for the kind words about louie's hair cut i cut him myself i give him a number 2 and i give him a short skirt along the sides
saves me money

You did a great job! I'm bringing the picture with me and will tell her "#2 and short skirt". Your picture came along at the right time for me, as I'm going Saturday. I just want Bosco to be cooler for the summer, and he has quite a coat.

Back