• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

especially for you brian

lindylou

hi brian

its louie's 5th birthday today brian and i thought i would post you dawn and luck a specialy birthday photo
how are you

8881001362_7bab264e35_z.jpg

Gorgeous picture -- have just seen this thread! :)

I understand Brian is in hospital. Hopefully we will have him back posting before too long.

I know we all keep him and his family and Flower Cavs in our thoughts all the time on the board. :flwr:

Gorgeous picture -- have just seen this thread! :)

I understand Brian is in hospital. Hopefully we will have him back posting before too long.

I know we all keep him and his family and Flower Cavs in our thoughts all the time on the board. :flwr:

I will make a couple of 'phone calls in the morning to set the local prayer circles into action once again for Brian and his family.

If you see this Brian, I am right in there with you, willing you to feel better soon. Hold those Flower Girls close and tight; they make the very best nurses. :dogwlk:

hi karlin
thank you for the up date on brian
brian i think about you your family and flower cavs everyday and im sorry to hear you are in hospital i wish you a speedy recover missing you and those beautiful photos off your 4 gorgous girls
sorry luke for spelling your name wrong

Lovely picture with lovely sentiments, lindylou:) Brian love if you see this, just know im thinking of you & you're in my prayers & im missing you. Sending you some extra strength, healing & every other best wish possible, take care bud:hug: My thoughts & best wishes to your Dawn& Luke& your flower girls too xx

Great picture Lindy Lou and lovely thought behind it. Sending Brian and family lots of love and healing thoughts. Boy do we miss you Brian and the lovely flower girls and you're never far from my thoughts xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie and I are sending Brian, as well as Dawn, Luke and the Flower Cavs our prayers, cyberhugs, and positive thoughts via the internet.

I'm adding my greetings to this thread Brian. You and your human and furry family are never far from our thoughts. Take care and I hope you will be feeling better soon xx

Back