• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Cavalier to the house

bill1971

We have someone who works for a pet groomer that has a client that has a 6 year old female that they have to give up. We have Lady at home now and thought it would be great for her to have a playmate, Lady is about a year and a half. Anyone else have any similar situations? Any downside I'm missing? The people on this site always are helpful and trustworthy.

We have someone who works for a pet groomer that has a client that has a 6 year old female that they have to give up. We have Lady at home now and thought it would be great for her to have a playmate, Lady is about a year and a half. Anyone else have any similar situations? Any downside I'm missing? The people on this site always are helpful and trustworthy.

Well, we have our new family member. Lucy. As you can see from my profile pic. No issues with them getting along at all.

I don't think I will ever be without two dogs. I just love the way they keep each other company. I'm so glad Lucy and Lady are getting along. Sorry we missed your first post but it sounds like you had to make a decision pretty quickly. Judging by your picture it was the right one! They look totally comfortable with each other. What a joy! Congratulations!!

I missed your first post as well! but looks like all is going well with the new family addition. I love having the two cavaliers - and ours get on so well and are wonderful company for each other. Congratulations from us ;)

Thanks everyone. By the way after that 1st day we realized her name was not Lucy, so its now Molly, which she DOES respond to.

Back