• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marie-Anne [Wagtails]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicki

Although she only had two legs, I feel that Marie-Anne should also be included in our "in Memoriam" section too, as I think she would like to be with our Cavalier angels - her beloved Megan and Victoria are in here too.

Main thread. http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?43313-Marie-Anne-Wagtails&p=431586#post431586

It is with huge sadness that I inform you of the death yesterday of Marie-Anne Martin [Wagtails], our dear friend, a great animal advocate and very generous supporter of Rupert's Fund and animal rescues. Marie Anne has been greatly missed on the forums during her illness, she was such a caring, wonderful, knowledgeable and inspiring person and had many forum and email friends.

She was someone who will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her.

Our deepest condolences to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back