• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher and the shower

MomObvious

This week Mr. Monster (my 5 year old son and Fletcher's best buddy) has decided he is now "big boys like me don't take baths we takes showers" :lol: So he has been using the shower in my bathroom because he likes the clear shower doors better than the whole tub shower curtain thing. I'm not "allowed" in the bathroom however he wants the bathroom door open......well of course Fletcher HAS to go in the bathroom and all 5 nights he has ended up IN THE SHOWER WITH my kid!!!!!!! :biggrin: Apparently, Mr. Monster is opening to door letting Fletcher in. Its cute but I'm wearing thin of having a wet dog every night. I think tomorrow night I'm going to kick Fletcher out of my bedroom totally. Sometimes the fact that these two are stuck together like glue is a bit of a headache.

cute. seriously, a little boy and his puppy.. how can you not love that?.. but, I don't like lucie wet either. especially since she won't be blow dryed or really let me towel dry her. I just end up with a puppy shaking herself dry all over my house for an hour.

This is really cute and really made me laugh, Mr Monster and Fletcher seems like a great pair. It`s easy to laugh though when it`s it someone else, I must admit I hate wet dog when they rub their body all over the floors and shake like mad no matter how much you dry them off.

Aww... that's so cute.
Luke won't come in with me, as he really doesn't like being washed. However, every time I take a bath or a shower, he lays at the top of the steps outside the bathroom, and periodically pokes his head in to check on me. The first few times we went to hotels, the door to the bathroom has had to stay open at least a crack. Luke would scratch at the door, and my other dog would go crazy if you disappeared and reappeared. Since you can't have dogs scratching the doors and barking like idiots, we've left the door open so they wouldn't lose the person in the shower.

That is so sweet. As much as Bosco loves my kids, if I'm in the house he's stuck like glue to me, and if I'm not in the house, he sleeps by the front door waiting for me.

Back