• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy photos!

Hopefully from cardiologist tested, EFS DNA-tested and MRId parents, whoever the breeder is (please do not mention names however). :)

To me, a cavalier is the only dog (or animal of any kid, really) that's cuter/prettier/more handsome as an adult than as a baby.

Oh dear -- I see the breeder was you and that you are asking some pretty basic questions elsewhere, indicating not much knowledge about the breed or breeding. Whatever the 'etc' was in your health testing list, I will wager MRId parents wasn't one of them and wonder if a vet did the heart testing -- making it meaningless -- or if the parents were both at least 2.5 and you know all four grandparents were clear at age 5 on a cardiologist test. Because if they were not, you shouldn't have been breeding any of these parents unless they were age 5 and heart clear. :( And of course, if they had good MRIs, the EFS DNA test, 'etc'...

Hopefully you will learn more about the breed and breeding, do critical tests such as MRIs and work with a knowledgable breeder mentor if you ever consider breeding again. :(

Best of luck in finding a discussion board that will welcome breeding discussions and people 'cluey' (as you have said) about health and not just the genetics of colouring.

The genetics of health are a hell of a lot more important.

Back