• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Treats

pippa

Hi, does anyone here feed unsalted rice cakes as an alternative treat?
I feed my three a good quality food and treats are home made dog oat biscuits and fruit/veg but now and then I run out of biscuits and haven't time to bake so I wondered are rice cakes a healthy alternative?
I don't want to feed the branded treats as they are usually full of sugar and fattening.

Funny, we're out of treats in my house too! None of the normal fruits and veggies I cut and freeze just for him. He looked at me like I was plume crazy last night when I was empty handed :) Thank goodness I make homemade peanut butter for the kids, I know he loves the stuff but I honestly think he liked me holding a spoon of it for him too. Spoiled baby :) I hitting up the Farmer's market after work today. Fletcher loves frozen melon balls! I would think unsalted rice cakes would be alright.

Should have said I meant the unsalted ones of course!

Carrot wedges and apple wedges were the order of the day today. It'll be the rice cakes tomorrow. I'll bake at the weekend, they love home made oat and peanut butter biscuits and love to lick off the spoon too:)

Spoiled! My dogs? Never :D

Back