Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Brian

I have just heard that our friend Brian died this morning. Thoughts, prayers and love to Dawn, Luke and to his beloved girls.
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh no . What a sad loss to hear. He had the most amazing heart and was a very special person who I will miss deeply. Words can not express my feelings. My heart also goes out to his family and everyone who touched.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Just awful news. Brian was such a loved member of this forum and he will be missed. Sending much love and prayers to his family . Rest in peace Brian and know you were love by all.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I have just seen on Companion Cavs club forum about this very sad news. I am so shocked. He was always full of kind words and fun when he posted on here. I always looked forward to his posts. Such a generous man too. His love for his family including his flower girls was very obvious. My thoughts are with Dawn and Luke. This is so sad.
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, he passed away in the early hours of this morning. Very sad news indeed, and very sudden. He had been very unwell in recent weeks and went into hospice care during this past week. I do not believe he was aware of how ill he was himself, at this point.

I was out most of today, without online access, and unable to get a post up earlier to let people know.

It will be a difficult time for his family.

His dogs are safe and those which need it are getting the medical care they need.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sad to read this news. Words cannot express such a tragic loss. RIP Brian. You were one of the good ones & now heaven has another angel.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He was such a beautiful person and my heart goes out to Dawn and Luke.

Brian was such a comfort to me when I lost Bubbles a few months ago. He took the trouble to 'phone to check that I was allright and coping with the shock of loosing her so unexpectedly. His love for his family and The Flower Girls and the feral cats he fed shone through.

This world will be a poorer place without him.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

8. Likes pippa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so sad. Brian was always one to disregard his own troubles to tend to others and was always there to lend a helping hand, to give an encouraging word, or to be a shoulder (figuratively for some of us) to cry on. His love for his family always came first, and his family included of course the Flower Cavs and the many cats he took in. I will miss his wit, his stories, and his pictures. My heart aches for Dawn and Luke.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this is such sad news to happen upon.
    Will be Thinking of him, his family and friends and his beautiful girls today. I am so relieved to hear they're in such good hands.
    Sending lots of love out to you all as well.
    xox
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this very sad news My condolences to his wife and son, and all his family and friends. I know he will be sadly missed here on this forum and my thoughts are with all here especially those close to him xx
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)