Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear this news too, and my condolences go to Dawn, Luke and Brian's family and friends. He was so proud of Dawn and Luke and loved his 4 beautiful cavalier girls so much. He will be greatly missed.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry to hear this. He was such a happy spirit in this forum, full of love for his family and their dogs. Brian will be terribly missed, and my prayers go to him and his family.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Éowyn & Khaleesi

Post Thanks / Like

I am so saddened to hear this news. Brian will be so missed, his love for his flower cavs always shone through and he was very open and honest about sharing his life with us. My thoughts are with Dawn and Luke.
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

This is so very sad. My heart goes out to Dawn and Luke at this time. RIP Brian XX
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sat hear sobbing for a wonderful soul with a big heart. It's amazing that the passing of a man who I never met could make me feel so upset. Just goes to show what an utter diamond he was. I can't imagine how his wonderful family must feel. He was so proud of Dawn and Luke and adored his flower girls. He would help anybody but especially so if you had four paws. I'm gonna look for that extra bright star tonight and give him a wave. RIP Brian x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

This news is so very sad, Brian will be missed by alll. My heart goes out to Dawn and Luke.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Rest in peace, Brian. Our condolences to his family, and his girls. I think it is so true that many of us here have never met him, but in so many ways we all know him much more than people that we come across physically every day. His kind advice, wits and mostly, love for Dawn, Luke and the girls shone through clearly in any of his words we read on this forum. Thank you so much for everything you gave to us all Brian. Kindness will always be paid by kindness, Brian will be reunited with his loved ones and they'd take care of each other as they always do. Love, Chloe, and thanks again for all your kind advice.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so so sad. Brian was always there when I was upset about the health of my three and we often talked putting the world to rights. We will all miss you. My thoughts are with Dawn & Luke.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Such sad news, my thoughts and condolences to Dawn, Luke and his family and friends and of course his wonderful flowergirls, they will all miss him so dreadfully.