Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brian

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear this news, my heart goes out to his family and friends. Rest in peace Brian, you will be missed.
    Kathleen
    Thomas (tri-colour) & Jade (blenheim) waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

This is so very sad and my heart goes out to Dawn, Luke and his family and friends, he touched so many people on this forum and his love for his family and cavaliers and also all other animals shone through, the world will be a sadder place without him. Rest in peace Brian.
    Pam

and my two special boys Jasper age 13 and Ollie age 3.

Post Thanks / Like

I have just seen this. So very sorry to hear the news; although new to this forum it was easy to see how much he cared about his family and his beautiful flower girls. My thoughts and prayers offered to his family at this sad and difficult time.
    Dillon tri boy and Lucy Goose our ruby girl & Katerina, that's me!

Post Thanks / Like

Sad to hear of Brian's passing - sympathy to his wife and son and all his family and of course his beloved Cavaliers..

Post Thanks / Like

I am shocked and saddened to read this news.
    My deepest condolences to Brian's family.
    His girls will be lost without him

Post Thanks / Like

Very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and sympathy for Brian's wife and son, and for his precious girls.
    Eve

Post Thanks / Like

sad news, prayers for his family.

Post Thanks / Like

RIP Brian, he brought so much love and light to this world, he'll be greatly missed. My heart goes out to Dawn, Luke and his little flower girls.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this news. Brian always had kind words and always a pleasure to read his posts. My deepest sympathies to Dawn and Luke. The love he had for you both just shone through his posts. His love for and the care he gave his "flower girls" was just amazing. I pray for them all at the moment and hope some day when they are stronger that they will have the courage to come on here and see the glowing tributes to Brian. Like everyone here I will miss his lovely photos and his concern for the welfare of the feral cats at work.

May he rest in peace.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for letting us know about Brian. I have kept him, Dawn and Luke in my prayers. I am just so sad.... I always enjoyed his lovely posts as well as his photos of the Flower Cavs. I will miss him.

If Dawn and Luke are reading this, please know that I will keep both of you in my prayers.