• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brian

HollyDolly

I have just heard that our friend Brian died this morning. Thoughts, prayers and love to Dawn, Luke and to his beloved girls.

Oh no :(. What a sad loss to hear. He had the most amazing heart and was a very special person who I will miss deeply. Words can not express my feelings. My heart also goes out to his family and everyone who touched.

Just awful news. Brian was such a loved member of this forum and he will be missed. Sending much love and prayers to his family . Rest in peace Brian and know you were love by all.

I have just seen on Companion Cavs club forum about this very sad news. I am so shocked. He was always full of kind words and fun when he posted on here. I always looked forward to his posts. Such a generous man too. His love for his family including his flower girls was very obvious. My thoughts are with Dawn and Luke. This is so sad.

Yes, he passed away in the early hours of this morning. Very sad news indeed, and very sudden. He had been very unwell in recent weeks and went into hospice care during this past week. I do not believe he was aware of how ill he was himself, at this point.

I was out most of today, without online access, and unable to get a post up earlier to let people know.

It will be a difficult time for his family.

His dogs are safe and those which need it are getting the medical care they need.

I am so sad to read this news. Words cannot express such a tragic loss. RIP Brian. You were one of the good ones & now heaven has another angel.

He was such a beautiful person and my heart goes out to Dawn and Luke.

Brian was such a comfort to me when I lost Bubbles a few months ago. He took the trouble to 'phone to check that I was allright and coping with the shock of loosing her so unexpectedly. His love for his family and The Flower Girls and the feral cats he fed shone through.

This world will be a poorer place without him.

Wow, so sad. Brian was always one to disregard his own troubles to tend to others and was always there to lend a helping hand, to give an encouraging word, or to be a shoulder (figuratively for some of us) to cry on. His love for his family always came first, and his family included of course the Flower Cavs and the many cats he took in. I will miss his wit, his stories, and his pictures. My heart aches for Dawn and Luke.

Wow, this is such sad news to happen upon.
Will be Thinking of him, his family and friends and his beautiful girls today. I am so relieved to hear they're in such good hands.
Sending lots of love out to you all as well.
xox :(

So sorry to hear this very sad news :( My condolences to his wife and son, and all his family and friends. I know he will be sadly missed here on this forum and my thoughts are with all here especially those close to him xx

I am so sorry to hear this news too, and my condolences go to Dawn, Luke and Brian's family and friends. He was so proud of Dawn and Luke and loved his 4 beautiful cavalier girls so much. He will be greatly missed.

brokenheart.gif
candle_zpsd3f31514.gif

I am so sorry to hear this. He was such a happy spirit in this forum, full of love for his family and their dogs. Brian will be terribly missed, and my prayers go to him and his family.
Charlotte

I am so saddened to hear this news. Brian will be so missed, his love for his flower cavs always shone through and he was very open and honest about sharing his life with us. My thoughts are with Dawn and Luke.

This is so very sad. My heart goes out to Dawn and Luke at this time. :hug: RIP Brian XX

I'm sat hear sobbing for a wonderful soul with a big heart. It's amazing that the passing of a man who I never met could make me feel so upset. Just goes to show what an utter diamond he was. I can't imagine how his wonderful family must feel. He was so proud of Dawn and Luke and adored his flower girls. He would help anybody but especially so if you had four paws. I'm gonna look for that extra bright star tonight and give him a wave. RIP Brian x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This news is so very sad, Brian will be missed by alll. My heart goes out to Dawn and Luke.

Rest in peace, Brian. Our condolences to his family, and his girls. I think it is so true that many of us here have never met him, but in so many ways we all know him much more than people that we come across physically every day. His kind advice, wits and mostly, love for Dawn, Luke and the girls shone through clearly in any of his words we read on this forum. Thank you so much for everything you gave to us all Brian. Kindness will always be paid by kindness, Brian will be reunited with his loved ones and they'd take care of each other as they always do. Love, Chloe, and thanks again for all your kind advice.

I am so so sad. Brian was always there when I was upset about the health of my three and we often talked putting the world to rights. We will all miss you. My thoughts are with Dawn & Luke.

Such sad news, my thoughts and condolences to Dawn, Luke and his family and friends and of course his wonderful flowergirls, they will all miss him so dreadfully.

Back