• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brian

So saddened and shocked to hear of Brians departure, he was such a kind and funny man, and some of his posts used to make me chuckle, but most of all i admired the love and devotion he showed towards his family and flower girls, who he absolutely adored, it just won,t be the same without him. God Bless You, you will be missed so much on CT.Karen Ruby and Sadie xxx

Such sad news.

Remembering the man who went out on Christmas Day to feed the wild cats where he worked, who posted wonderful photos of his Flower Girls and was so proud of his clever young Son.
My deepest condolences to Dawn and Luke

RIP Brian.

I am totally heartbroken.

Rest in peace Brian, your wit, charm, gracious attitude and endless love your your flower girls, Dawn and Luke will live on forever. My prayers to his family right now, this must be so hard.

Immense sadness today.

Really sad to hear this news. Will miss seeing Brian's beautiful photographs that he took of his flower girls. My deepest condolences go to Dawn and Luke.

Shocked and saddened to hear of Brian's death. I always looked forward to new photos of his cavalier girls and reading his many helpful posts. My sincerest condolences to Dawn and Luke. Rest in peace Brian.

I'm so shocked to hear this sad news, I loved the way the wording of his posts his posts really reflected the way he loved his girls and the cats. his photographs (especially the one with the girls in mid air running towards the camera).

My deepest condolences to Dawn and Luke

There are never adequate words in times like these.

Though we knew he was ill, his report just two months ago was upbeat and positive for the things they were trying. But here we are, much too quick, mourning a sweet man with a huge heart for all God's creatures.

I loved his posts about all the supplements, and grooming needs of his girls. So many of us said we wanted to come back after we passed, as one of Brian's girls. And what beautiful girls they are! So well loved, and well taken care of.

The board will be a much more quiet place without Brian challenging us with his wit, and stories of walks with the girls, taking care of Dawn, and his proud moments sharing stories about his beloved Luke.

I'll look back fondly at all the photo's he has shared of his four flower Cav's and miss him all the more.

Who he was, shone through in all his posts, and he certainly was passionate about our precious Cavaliers!

I hope that Dawn and Luke will know how much he meant to so many of us here at Cavalier Talk.

It's hard to take in that he is gone. My heart is hurting today. I'll be praying for his family. Hold your dear ones just a bit closer these days, sometimes our time is shorter than we could ever imagine.

My heart goes out to Dawn & Luke for whom his love & pride always shone through, God bless you & give you strength. I was also recounting the stories of Brian going to feed his cats on Christmas day recently Margaret. As many others here will agree,( as they have also), I've been very fortunate to be able to call Brian my good friend in the last five years & his loss is going to leave a huge hole in my life, as with many others here & it was with shock & distress that I was told of his passing today, hence my late posting now. I also feel fortunate to have had the chance recently to thank Brian for all his help & friendship in one of our last conversations & how he would be very much missed by us all here on CT. So with a heavy heart & tears I can say Bri bud, it was an honour to know you, I will miss you but rest now, in peace my friend xxx

Honestly I have been watching for an update post from him and thinking of him, I miss his pictures and funny posts about all the wonderful trouble the girls always seem to get into. When I first joined CT Brain was one of the first friendly members I came into contact with. He had great advice about grooming and dental care. I was and still am quite jealous he has a whole "set" of all girls too!!!

My deepest condolences to those who truly where blessed to know him outside of CT. He was so worried about Dawn last year when she was sick, he loved her so. And he was always bragging about Luke, a real proud Dad. I'm not sure anyone could love 4 little dogs more than Brian. Even when one of the girls was up to no good, usually Dangerous Daisy he always saw to fun and love in the act not a dog misbehaving. I aspire to be such a wonderful doggie parent. Cavaliertalk and world lost a good guy today. Rest in Peace.

Sad news. Even though we are separated by great distances and never met face to face, this board helped us meet a truly amazing person. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family in the hopes that they will bring them peace and comfort. Cavaliers have lost an amazing friend and advocate. Brian's posts and advice will be missed.

I'm so sorry to hear this news, my heart goes out to his family and friends. Rest in peace Brian, you will be missed.

This is so very sad and my heart goes out to Dawn, Luke and his family and friends, he touched so many people on this forum and his love for his family and cavaliers and also all other animals shone through, the world will be a sadder place without him. Rest in peace Brian.

I have just seen this. So very sorry to hear the news; although new to this forum it was easy to see how much he cared about his family and his beautiful flower girls. My thoughts and prayers offered to his family at this sad and difficult time.

Sad to hear of Brian's passing - sympathy to his wife and son and all his family and of course his beloved Cavaliers..

I am shocked and saddened to read this news.
My deepest condolences to Brian's family.
His girls will be lost without him :(

Very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and sympathy for Brian's wife and son, and for his precious girls.

RIP Brian, he brought so much love and light to this world, he'll be greatly missed. My heart goes out to Dawn, Luke and his little flower girls.

So sorry to hear this news. Brian always had kind words and always a pleasure to read his posts. My deepest sympathies to Dawn and Luke. The love he had for you both just shone through his posts. His love for and the care he gave his "flower girls" was just amazing. I pray for them all at the moment and hope some day when they are stronger that they will have the courage to come on here and see the glowing tributes to Brian. Like everyone here I will miss his lovely photos and his concern for the welfare of the feral cats at work.

May he rest in peace.

Thank you for letting us know about Brian. I have kept him, Dawn and Luke in my prayers. I am just so sad.... I always enjoyed his lovely posts as well as his photos of the Flower Cavs. I will miss him.

If Dawn and Luke are reading this, please know that I will keep both of you in my prayers.

Back