• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to cavaliers

campbell48

Hi just wanted to say hey, I'm a new cava mommy and loving every second of it! She is my heart and I wanted to share my joy with the other mommies.
Also came here to learn more about her from the more experienced.

icon_welcome I have a 17 month old blemhiem guy named Fletcher. How old is your girl? What's her name? Many many of you LOVE when people share pictures especially puppy pics.

Our Bentley is 2.5 yrs old and our very first house dog of any kind. So glad we got him when we did; he has been such a loving companion through some very hard days.....

Hi campbell

I'm a new Cav Daddy (we are not all mommies) as of today when we picked our boy up, also loving every minute of it, he is such a joy. Also been learning so much here whilst we were looking for him, forum is a great place, so much knowledge and experience here. Enjoy her :)

icon_welcome cambell48
looking forward to seeing photos of your new puppy
sending kisses and cuddles to your new puppy from louie and his mum

Back