• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy pen/room divider (for folks in Ireland/Dublin

pippa

Hi all, when Pippin was a puppy I bought a puppy/rabbit pen made of coated metal, it came in four panels of 90 cm, I actually bought two and connected them together. It has worked as a room divider/pen, to keep the three of them in a sectioned off corner of my kitchen at night, spread out it has room for two dog beds their water bowl and plenty of room to sleep out on the floor if it's too warm in summer, it also serves as a divider (in three parts) when I am feeding them and they each have their own space to eat:)

Pippin is so used to it that he won't settle in bed unless it is in place!

It has served me well but alas it has seen better days (Pippin is now 9yrs old!) I bought it in a large petstore in Dublin and have searched everywhere and nowhere now has them :(

Does anyone know where I can get one in Ireland preferably Dublin?

Thanks Karlin, I'll check both of those (y)

Oh meant to ask, are they good for folding and storing out of the way during the day?

Last edited:
Back