• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Caught in the act - Molly loves Tigger

ourempire

Molly has a lifelong love for Tigger! Ever since she was a puppy and found one in our garden - it was left from previous owners - she has loved him. She licks and shakes and *cough* makes love to him/humps him *cough* until he is so worn out that he has to be replaced by a new Tigger. Therefore we always have several Tiggers around, and a couple of Tiggers in a cupboard, so we can replace him. I tried to find some Tigger-photos that demonstrates it. Éowyn loves Tigger as well, but her love is not as fierce as Mollys' is. The life span of Tigger goes like this: First they chew the wash label off, then the ears, then the tail, and eventually Tigger gets a serious stomach or neck wound from which he doesn't survive.

Molly meets Tigger! The first meeting was a very dirty Tigger found in the garden. Molly is 6-7 months old.

Whenever Molly keeps something under her ear, it means that Éowyn is not allowed to approach it!

Best Christmas-present EVER!

Four Tiggers and Molly. Tigger-heaven!

Molly and Éowyn got new Tiggers! They are chewing off the wash labels!

The latest picture - from today! Here she is caught in the act of making love to all the Tiggers in the basket.

hi ourempire
molly is beautiful lovely photo's the last photo made me laugh my louie makes love to his beloved blanket

Back