Thread: Fletcher's cousin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fletcher's cousin

[IMG] 100

This is my sister with her little dog, Nigel who is getting his wings today. My whole family gets together weekly (8 adults, 6 kids and 7 dogs) this Sunday we will surely miss one of our fur babies. I am proud of my sister for being able to make this brave decision. Nigel is her first dog (in adulthood) 14 years,11 months and 14 days old. He has been a loving, barking, pillow hogging, and best buddy for her through a masters degree, getting engaged then married, 4 moves, 2 children and many many happy memories.

Nigel joins our childhood dogs, Sparky and Jasper happily playing over the bridge.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry. It's so hard to lose a loving pet who's been there for so long and through so many important events in her life. Hold on to all the happy memories. RIP Nigel.....
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Bless him. What a grand old age Nigel reached.....XXX
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ahhhhh, just catching up and seeing this -- what a sweet little fellow. He will be deeply missed I am sure, having been such a faithful companion through so many milestones in your sister's life.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com