• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spaniel Bowls

Sydneys Mom

Does anyone know where I can get a stainless steel spaniel bowl? I've only been able to find the ceramic ones online. I wouldn't mind ceramic if I could find one with a stainless insert.

Spaniel bowls

I actually found mine at Walmart. It's a double stainless bowl type; the outer part is also stainless except for a rubber-like edge to keep it from sliding on the floor. It is very easy to clean, either by hand or dishwasher. The two bowls, of course, are for water & food.

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.com/Buster-Incred...F8&qid=1374537715&sr=1-3&keywords=buster+bowl

I have one of these. The Buster Incredibowl! I wanted a stainless bowl but couldn't find one exactly like I wanted so I ordered it, thinking it wouldn't work because its rubber (ish). I though Fletcher would chew it or it would be super hard the clean but neither has happened. The added plus is its pretty hard to accidentally knock it over, which happened all the time with the stainless one. We only use it for water tho.

Melissa - I love the buster bowl recommendation, what size do you recommend and would you use it for food?

Melissa - I love the buster bowl recommendation, what size do you recommend and would you use it for food?

I have a small, its pretty big and the perfect size for Fletcher (who is standard size). I would use one for food however you should hand wash it promptly after feedings. I have a bad habit of "forgetting" to wash Fletcher's food bowl :bang:

I have a small, its pretty big and the perfect size for Fletcher (who is standard size). I would use one for food however you should hand wash it promptly after feedings. I have a bad habit of "forgetting" to wash Fletcher's food bowl :bang:

I have one for Lucy and Dillon which are used for their food. The small size is just fine and agree with MomObvious about washing right away by hand - no dish washing or abrasive scourers!! they're great dishes....:razz:

Back