Thread: Loving, so very loving....

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loving, so very loving....

OMG, Bentley is getting more & more loving, almost to the point of ridiculous. He wants to sit on our lap as much as possible. Here I am at my computer, reaching around him to the keyboard. Those eyes are pretty hard to resist. I guess I thought he'd be less loving as he became full-grown but, boy, was I wrong. He's 2 1/2 years now.

Post Thanks / Like

Fletcher is a total velcro dog too. Either he's hanging out with Mr. Monster ready to play at any moment or he's on my lap (when I'm sitting still). This morning I was sewing and Fletcher kept trying to jump in my lap!!!!!!! I don't think reaching over my dog will improve my sewing skills
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Bosco will only jump on my lap if I'm sitting on the couch. When I'm on the computer or sewing, he's laying on my feet. CKC's are the most loving dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CSutherland View Post
    OMG, Bentley is getting more & more loving, almost to the point of ridiculous. He wants to sit on our lap as much as possible. Here I am at my computer, reaching around him to the keyboard. Those eyes are pretty hard to resist. I guess I thought he'd be less loving as he became full-grown but, boy, was I wrong. He's 2 1/2 years now.
    This made me smile as Leo is 7 in October and I regularly sit on my lap top reaching around him to type as he's in competition for a space on my lap. But I wouldnt have it any other way
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)