• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Loving, so very loving....

CSutherland

OMG, Bentley is getting more & more loving, almost to the point of ridiculous. He wants to sit on our lap as much as possible. Here I am at my computer, reaching around him to the keyboard. Those eyes are pretty hard to resist. I guess I thought he'd be less loving as he became full-grown but, boy, was I wrong. He's 2 1/2 years now.

Fletcher is a total velcro dog too. Either he's hanging out with Mr. Monster ready to play at any moment or he's on my lap (when I'm sitting still). This morning I was sewing and Fletcher kept trying to jump in my lap!!!!!!! I don't think reaching over my dog will improve my sewing skills :)

Bosco will only jump on my lap if I'm sitting on the couch. When I'm on the computer or sewing, he's laying on my feet. CKC's are the most loving dogs!

OMG, Bentley is getting more & more loving, almost to the point of ridiculous. He wants to sit on our lap as much as possible. Here I am at my computer, reaching around him to the keyboard. Those eyes are pretty hard to resist. I guess I thought he'd be less loving as he became full-grown but, boy, was I wrong. He's 2 1/2 years now.
This made me smile as Leo is 7 in October and I regularly sit on my lap top reaching around him to type as he's in competition for a space on my lap. But I wouldnt have it any other way

Back