• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcoming our 2nd CKCS

Hi,

My name is Lisa and I live in Rhode Island, USA with my DH, DS (almost 15) and my DD (age 10). We have a 7 year old beautiful Blenheim girl named Maisie and in just over 2 weeks, we will be adding Clyde, a tri boy, to our family. He is now 6 weeks. I haven't been on this forum in years (too busy raising kids and Maisie and working to pay for all of them!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Lisa

That's great. I envy those folks with multiple cavvies. I grew up on the border of RI & CT (Stonington/Westerly) and know what great beaches and fall foliage your new arrival will soon enjoy. I recall how hard it was waiting for her to get to nine weeks so I could bring her home. Everyday since has been a blast - she's the best. They're such a stellar breed.

Thanks so much! There are such beautiful beaches here but unfortunately they're pretty strict about dogs. No dogs on beaches during the summer months and then on leash only. Are you aware of any "secret" beaches where dogs can run freely?

That's great. I envy those folks with multiple cavvies. I grew up on the border of RI & CT (Stonington/Westerly) and know what great beaches and fall foliage your new arrival will soon enjoy. I recall how hard it was waiting for her to get to nine weeks so I could bring her home. Everyday since has been a blast - she's the best. They're such a stellar breed.

Thanks so much! There are such beautiful beaches here but unfortunately they're pretty strict about dogs. No dogs on beaches during the summer months and then on leash only. Are you aware of any "secret" beaches where dogs can run freely?

No, I lived there in the early to mid-sixties and get to Stonington every few years. While I love that area, I'm an upstate NY'er. Sorry!

Back