• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2014 calendar - and the winners are...

Nicki

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, the judges found it very difficult to choose from all the wonderful photos so have selected the photos that appealed most to them, including all four colours.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, the judges found it very difficult to choose from all the wonderful photos so have selected the photos that appealed most to them, including all four colours.

The Calendars should be available in about four weeks time from the http://www.cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php

There are rosettes for winners and reserves, these will be sent out as soon as they are available, please could you message or email me your address - PLEASE CLEARLY IDENTIFY WHICH PHOTO IT IS FOR EG WINNER JUNE.

PLEASE COULD THE WINNERS EMAIL THEIR PHOTOS - sized to at least 1600x1200 pixels to [email protected]
The file needs to be in JPG or ZIP format, minimum size of 2mb, max 3mb.

If your photo is not large enough, then sadly we will not be able to use it for the calendar and the reserve will be printed instead. I need the photos asap please, by 25th August at the latest [otherwise again the reserve will have to be used].

Thank you again for the support - I hope you will all buy the calendar whether your dog is featured or not, and of course start taking photos ready for next year!

Thank you.

I will put up the reserve and highly commended places in the morning.

Back