• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pain when picking up Sadie

I'll put my 2 cents in about pet steps - they're great!! We have them all over the house for Oliver and Riley. Madison doesn't need them but she likes to use them too. My dogs like the plush foam covered ones that are on the Amazon site that Joyce listed before. I tried one of the steps that seemed more like regular hard stairs and none of them used it, so I returned it. The nice thing about the foam ones are that they're stable but light enough to be portable to move around the house if you don't want to buy one for every piece of furniture. They're even stable enough for Oliver who weighs 23-25 pounds. Hopefully stairs will help Sadie. They've been a godsend for Oliver and Riley.

Back