• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Me & Wilson :)

BethWilson

Hi :D
I'm Beth
I'm owned by a little Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppy Wilson .:D
I love him SO much, he is totally adorable!
I feed Wilson Raw Food which he loves :D
His favourite things are chewing on bones, going on walks in the fields, and playing with other dogs
Beth and Wilson :D

Hello Beth and puppy Wilson, welcome to the forum, I have a two cavaliers, a blenheim Ruby who is 7 and Sadie who is 8, they are my best friends, you will find the forum very informative, and there is always someone there for you if you are concerned. enjoy Karen Ruby and Sadie x

Hi Beth and welcome to the board. icon_welcome We have quite a few raw feeders here -- either full or in part!

IMG_0139.JPG

Wilson

Agree with the others - your little pup is adorable. I'm glad he's with a family that loves him so much. I too am "owned" by my 3 year old girl Sam, a black and tan. That little guy will bring so much joy into your life.

Last edited:
Back