• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Raw Diet for Dogs...

BethWilson

Hello guys. ;)

I'm a Newbie to this forum, I Raw Fed Wilson (and have done since he was 10 week's old :D) he is really thriving on the Raw Diet. :D

Just wondering is their any other fellow Raw Feeders on this Forum??!

Wilson and Beth. :D

I don't feed raw however I know lots of members do and have some wonderful tips. Search the forum for them. After reading a bunch of these I do feed only fresh treats, I would love to have the courage to do a home prepared raw diet but I just don't.

We've been feeding our cavaliers a variety of home-prepared raw meat and vegetable diets for several years. We started doing that in the mid-1990s.

Our Sophie is fed raw (Oma's Pride mixes) because too much kibble makes her scratch horribly. Most dogs would go crazy over raw meat. Because that's her "daily bread", she goes crazy over the occasional "Happy Meal" (kibble). :lol:

Your dog may need a daily vitamin supplement. We give one to Sophie.

Back