Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hello!

Trying this again....first post didn't make it.

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to be here. My name is Pam. I'm from NY. I have 2 kids, 8 and 5.

My newest "child" Maxwell will be coming home 9/15. I can't wait.

Looking forward to discussions with you all.

Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Welcome to the forum

Is that your puppy on your Avatar ?If so he is super cute

I could barely wait for wilson to come home

Beth
    Wilson & Beth

Wilson

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Beth,

Yes! That's little Max at 4 weeks old approx. 2 weeks ago. Thank you. We are going for a visit on Saturday. I can't wait to meet him in "person". Then 3 weeks later we can bring him home. Your Wilson sure is a beauty. How old is he now?

Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Will is now 5 months we first saw him when he was 6 days old

Wilson & Beth

Wilson

Post Thanks / Like

Joan - I live in Northern Westchester.

I love Japanese Chin too. They are so cute.

Yes, Max is what I call a special unique Tri. He is unique (and considered to be mismarked - I hate that term) because he is half-masked. He is all white around one eye. Our breeder wasn't sure if we would want him but we love him all the more. He is perfect for us.

What a little cutie Beth!

Pam

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pam -

I'm from NY too! My Cav is 2 years old, and he captured my heart from Day 1. Have you ever had a Cav before? Bosco is my first Cav, and I've never had such a loving and loyal dog.

Counting the days with you!

Joan

Post Thanks / Like

I sealed the deal on my black & tan when she was three days old. It seemed like an eternity until she was nine weeks old. Like you, I was able to visit her weekly when she was six weeks old. Her breeder called my wife the night before we picked her up to schedule a time to get her the next day. She quickly added, "Seeing your husband with her, he'll probably want her tonight - if so, why not!" I was there in thirty minutes and she's been here 3 years now. Every day's been better since her arrival. I spoil her daily and offer no apologies - cavvies are awesome and full of love. Enjoy your little one (and this informative website)!

Post Thanks / Like

Where in NY Joan? Bosco is gorgeous! I have had many breeds (mostly mixed) but this is my first Cav. SOOO Excited. Have wanted one for many many years!!

Wow Badge, sounds like love at first sight! I hope my husband feels the same when we meet. He is excited, but not in the same way that my daughter and I are! So wonderful to hear all the love stories here!

I will be sure to post more pics of Max when we meet tomorrow. Yippee!!!

Love,
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Staten Island, NY.

I always admired the breed from afar, but once you get your very own, you fall helplessly in love. I have two other dogs, both Japanese Chin, that are great too, but Bosco has a special spot in my heart. My kids (age 17, 16, and 13) all call Bosco, "Mom's favorite". Somewhat true!!

Is Max a tri-color? It's hard to tell from your little picture. He looks darling, and will surely capture your husbands heart too!

joan