• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Momofmax

Trying this again....first post didn't make it.

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to be here. My name is Pam. I'm from NY. I have 2 kids, 8 and 5.

My newest "child" Maxwell will be coming home 9/15. I can't wait.

Looking forward to discussions with you all.

Pam

Hi Welcome to the forum ;)

Is that your puppy on your Avatar ?If so he is super cute :D

I could barely wait for wilson to come home :D

Beth

Hi Beth,

Yes! That's little Max at 4 weeks old approx. 2 weeks ago. Thank you. :D We are going for a visit on Saturday. I can't wait to meet him in "person". Then 3 weeks later we can bring him home. Your Wilson sure is a beauty. How old is he now?

Pam

Hi Pam -

I'm from NY too! My Cav is 2 years old, and he captured my heart from Day 1. Have you ever had a Cav before? Bosco is my first Cav, and I've never had such a loving and loyal dog.

Counting the days with you!

Joan

I sealed the deal on my black & tan when she was three days old. It seemed like an eternity until she was nine weeks old. Like you, I was able to visit her weekly when she was six weeks old. Her breeder called my wife the night before we picked her up to schedule a time to get her the next day. She quickly added, "Seeing your husband with her, he'll probably want her tonight - if so, why not!" I was there in thirty minutes and she's been here 3 years now. Every day's been better since her arrival. I spoil her daily and offer no apologies - cavvies are awesome and full of love. Enjoy your little one (and this informative website)!

Where in NY Joan? Bosco is gorgeous! I have had many breeds (mostly mixed) but this is my first Cav. SOOO Excited. Have wanted one for many many years!! :)

Wow Badge, sounds like love at first sight! I hope my husband feels the same when we meet. He is excited, but not in the same way that my daughter and I are! So wonderful to hear all the love stories here!

I will be sure to post more pics of Max when we meet tomorrow. Yippee!!!

Love,
Pam

I'm in Staten Island, NY.

I always admired the breed from afar, but once you get your very own, you fall helplessly in love. I have two other dogs, both Japanese Chin, that are great too, but Bosco has a special spot in my heart. My kids (age 17, 16, and 13) all call Bosco, "Mom's favorite". Somewhat true!!

Is Max a tri-color? It's hard to tell from your little picture. He looks darling, and will surely capture your husbands heart too!

joan

Will is now 5 months we first saw him when he was 6 days old :D

wilson+3.jpg

Joan - I live in Northern Westchester.

I love Japanese Chin too. They are so cute.

Yes, Max is what I call a special unique Tri. He is unique (and considered to be mismarked - I hate that term) because he is half-masked. He is all white around one eye. Our breeder wasn't sure if we would want him but we love him all the more. He is perfect for us.

What a little cutie Beth!

Pam

Back