Thread: Benjy got his wings

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Benjy got his wings

Our poor Benjy got his wings yesterday. We think he was about 14. We knew we could not hold onto him any longer. It was the hardest decision we ever made.Our house is a very quiet and sad house at the moment. He was 7.5 years with us. Thanks Karlin for giving him to us he was such a joy to have.
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh no -- I am so, so sorry to hear this, Mary. My deepest condolences. I never doubted you were the right home for him -- I still remember the day he came to you -- as I recall he marked a few doorways.... . I know the memories will in time bring comfort. I am so thankful for the wonderful homes like yours that give dogs like Benjy that second chance when they come into rescue. He certainly lived to a good age, even though they are never with us long enough. My sympathies on your loss.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. Thank goodness for people like you who are willing to love rescues. It's hard to say that you had some good years with him because it's never enough when they leave us. Rest in peace Benjy.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about your special Benjy. I agree with Bev: No matter how many years they share with us, it is never enough
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy. He had many happy years with you, but as said, it's never enough.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry...