Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Beginning: Meet Sawyer

Post Thanks / Like

Default A New Beginning: Meet Sawyer

Four months ago, our dear Butters passed away. This weekend, my husband, son, and I welcomed our new family member. Meet Sawyer.

IQ7R4092 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

We had anticipated bringing home his brother, a beautiful tricolor. However, when we saw those eyes, we just melted. We knew he had to be the one.

IQ7R4099 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

Our son, Leon, doesn't quite know what to think yet. But, we have a feeling they are going to be great friends.

IQ7R4009 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

This has been such a bittersweet moment for us. We are looking forward to getting to know this little love bug.

IQ7R3905 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

IQ7R4054 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com

2. Likes Lani, Emkaybee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you. Sawyer is beautiful and I am so glad you have another love bug in your lives. Leon and Sawyer are going to be great friends especially since they will be growing up together.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow congrads!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys. He is beautiful! I love his name too.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh that is just fabulous news, I'm so thrilled for you all. He looks to be a really special wee Chap already.
    You can never replace a beloved companion but a successor helps fill the gaping hole they left...

We wish you many happy, healthy years together, and hope that Leon and Sawyer will be the best of friends.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you're going to have your hands full!!! Congratulations!!! The picture of Sawyer and Leon together is so absolutely adorable. They will just do everything together. I also love the picture of him on his back. Too cute. Have fun getting to know him and also remembering the fun times you had with Butters.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

He's a keeper! Adorable pictures. Nice to have baby and puppy growing up together, but my are you going to be busy!

Joan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He is absolutely adorable. Welcome home, Sawyer! I can see that he is loved and adored already.
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Eowyn

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations He wont replace Butters in your heart but he will certainly fill the space for cavalier cuddles he left behind. I hope you have many happy years together....he looks adorable by the way XX
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Such a cutie! And your baby is adorable; what a good time they'll have growing up together!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, he's precious! Congrats!!