Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A New Beginning: Meet Sawyer

Post Thanks / Like

Oh those cute little baby rolls on Leon!! You are feeding him well. I love those meaty thighs!! He is one good-looking boy! And Sawyer of course is adorable beyond belief. It will be so cute to hear what Leon calls him when he starts to talk. The question of the day is: Do you get any sleep between the two of them?
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aww
    He is so cute .................................................. .........................................
    Wilson at that age ......
    Wilson & Beth

Wilson

Post Thanks / Like

It certainly is a challenge raising both at the same time... but it would have been much more difficult having 2 mobile babies! Leon is not quite crawling yet, so it has been much easier to train Sawyer while Leon pretty much stays in one place. Sleep truly is where I am falling short most of the time, but Sawyer coming to live with us didn't change that much. My husband and I just coordinate Sawyer's middle of the night bathroom breaks with Leon's nighttime feedings ;-)

I am very fortunate to have a lot of help. My sister lives with my husband and I now, so having 3 hands makes a huge difference. Otherwise, it really would have been impossible for us
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavalover View Post
    My husband and I just coordinate Sawyer's middle of the night bathroom breaks with Leon's nighttime feedings
    Sounds like you have excellent multi tasking skills!
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

adorable, enjoy!!