• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher Photo Dump

MomObvious

I have been doing some computer clean up, backing up photos etc. So why not take an extra step and post Fletcher pics?

9600771257_7e1b15fb6e_c.jpg
[/URL] 123

Yes the tail is always going.

9600768417_8b32c67153_c.jpg
[/URL] 1

Normally Fletcher does not care to be under blankets but Mr. Monster covered him so I guess he's amusing the kid.

9603998996_fde36b1572_c.jpg
[/URL] 12

He has taken to laying on the floor flat this summer, I guess he's hot even tho the AC is cranking. We have a doggie fan set up by the sofa but if someone is in the kitchen Fletcher must stand guard.

9600759331_dcdfaa40a9_c.jpg
[/URL] 24

9600762575_a89816146c_c.jpg
[/URL] 118

Do all cavaliers love the back of the sofa? Mine does for sure.

9604000802_7502ee822b_c.jpg
[/URL] 1

Checking out our house guest for the week a bunny! Now you might wonder how Fletcher got so close to the case that is on my bar height counter well............
9604004320_c7f7dbec5d_c.jpg
[/URL] 1

I cannot confirm it because I was in the bathroom but I think he got a little help from one bad little boy. Mr. Monster was sitting there right with him. Those two are too much but when they are this cute how do you get mad? I can't:l*v:

Can't believe how big he's gotten. I remember when you brought him home. Love that Fletcher and Mr. Monster are best buds. Love the last picture with Mr. Monster aiding and abbetting. They're probably going to get into lots of trouble together as they grow up!

They are adorable together!

Last edited:
Great photos, Fletcher is lovely - I love the last photo of him and Mr Monster, they seem to have lots of fun together and a very special bond.

I LOVE the last one with Fletcher, Mr. Monster and the bunny! Too cute for words -- and yes, how could you get mad???

Joan

Back