• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new baby cousin

MomObvious

My sister, her husband and daughters (and the rest of the LARGE family) welcomed home a new furbaby on Friday. This baby is Piper she is 9 weeks old and yes a mini schnauzer. We had a lovely sweet mini schnauzer growing up. I know my sister has always wanted another. If you remember in the beginning of the summer my sister had to put down her almost 15 year old dog. Piper is a cutie. Fletcher really wants to play!

9656719529_02c9cce8eb_c.jpg
[/URL] 1

9659948736_9cf4bda927_c.jpg
[/URL] 1044

Piper is a little monster! A cute little monster :p. Fletcher loves to go over and play with her. Just yesterday we were at my parents, 13 people and 6 dogs!!!!! Those two crazy dogs spent a long time just randomly running around the yard. Piper still likes to use those puppy teeth on the kids.....ouch and my sister is not having an easy time of dog training her own little kids. My nieces, 7 & 5 are pretty wild themselves. Piper is also an amazing escape artist, she can slip past you so fast at the door. Yesterday one of the kids let her out by mistake, Fletcher was right behind her until she reached the door....I'm so glad he knows better! When Piper does get out its hard to get her back in. She is really cute and fearless tho...

Back