• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Piper

eg93

Hey there. Haven't posted in a long time and wanted to give an update on how Piper is doing! She is a beautiful girl and makes me so happy every day. She turned two on January 8th. She's had some real trouble with hot spots and was diagnosed with a slight murmur a year ago. Her parents are both heart clear and so were her grandparents. My breeder is great and I have no hard feelings. Unfortunately with Cavaliers this is the chance we take. I haven't treated her any differently and have been keeping an eye on her and things are going fine. I'm hoping to have an image of her heart taken at a heart clinic so I can have a point of reference if this thing progresses down the road. I have had her on Cosquin 10 (sp?) Not sure what else I can do as far as supplements go. Any believers in the house? Anyone been in a similar situation as me?

2nrhfnl.jpg
\

mom stop kissing me!

Back