• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oliver

mmacmullin

I'm new to this board, as well as a new cavalier owner. We've had Oliver for 6 weeks now and are completely in love with this little guy. The topic "when we get our next cavalier..." has already come up several times already.Oliver-10 weeks by Mmacmullin, on Flickr

He is a cutie! My advice on when to get another cavalier....wait at least until Oliver is a year old. You want to have time to properly spoil him first :)

Oliver is already very spoiled. He'll be 4 months old this week. We keep a busy schedule as my 9 year old plays travel soccer. Oliver is a regular feature at practice and games and has been nominated as team mascot. He is very socialized and does very well with humans and other dogs. I'm sure you will all agree that this breed is very addictive. We aren't thinking of adding a second one just yet. Oliver with with an old Labrador (14 years old) already. Two dogs at a time is enough for us for now. We are clicker training Oliver, so we are focused on his training right now.

image by Mmacmullin, on Flickr

hi mmacmullin
welcome
oliver is absolutley gorgeous
love his face reminds me of my rowley at the bridge
sending oliver kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back