• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

newbie, kind of!

mollymac

So, I joinedhere quite some time ago, but never posted anything (nothing to do with the fact that I’m not themost computer savvy!:eek:) I am going to change that now by introducing myself,Maggie & my fur baby Molly, well it’s all about her really, let’s behonest! Molly’s story starts about two & a half years ago – my brother founda dog on the road, that was obviously lost & scared. he was worried that itwould get hit by a car- so he picked it up & walked (he didn’t drive at thetime) about a mile to my parents homewith her, thinking that my dad might know who owned her (he knows everyone in thevillage, it’s a small rural village!) so after a bit of detective work &few phone calls they found her owner, who said that she went missing thatmorning after they let her out to go potty. She was climbing the walls withworry & thought the worst and her kids were too upset to go to school, soshe was relieved & so thankful that her dog was safe. As they were leavingdad said ‘’if she ever has puppies, keep one for me’’ not being all thatserious really, but anyway time passed and it was forgotten about. Then about ayear and a half later the same woman knocked at the door to say that her dog hadhad her puppies, which were ready to go to homes and that dad could have thepick of the litter as a thank you for finding & looking after her dog allthose months before!
I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. Eventhough she lives with my parents, I spoil her rotten - with toys & treats& she sleeps in my bed when I’m home, she’s like the baby of the familyreally!! She has a favourite teddy that goes everywhere with her, she hatesbeing on her own, to the point that you can’t even go into another room withher thinking that you have left the country!! She is the most fussy eater I have ever met (& I work in childcare!):) she will study and examine any food thoroughly beforedeciding if she will eat it or not (mostly not!) & yes we have resorted to hand feeding & the rest to tryto coax her to eat, (I joke with mum that I’m going to lend her a highchair anda bib so that she can spoon feed molly at the table!) – but we are working on that! at the same timeshe will take your hand off for a strawberry!! She is not the most personfriendly dog, some friends & neighbours are scared of her, yet both the vetand the groomer think that she is an ‘angel’ & a ‘sensitive soul’! anyway I’verambled on enough, if I can figure out how to post pictures on here I will

Hello Mollymac ! I was a NEWBIE of a kind a few months ago, and I have not got my babeeee yet. I just find CavalierTalk very informative, positive and friendly. I will be getting a Cavalier when I retire (am 54 now) so I can give her more time. Your girl sounds very loved.....And BTW I am not particularly computer savvy, either ! Your girl might like some one to one training by you? (since she is devoted to you) You may enjoy that, too. Cheers ZIGZAG

Back